Thursday, October 28, 2010

Commanding Acquisitions Cover

And now a word from the peanut gallery.

Hello all you 1-800-DOM-help people! Christine here to say hello with my very first blog. I am honored to be a part of such a talented group of ladies and to have my novella, Commanding Acquisitions, standing with them.

There is always a certain amount of nerves being book two in a series. The bar has already been set high by the amazing Marilu Mann (Cai and Arwen), and I find myself hoping I live up to the expectations.

Well if Commanding Acquisitions has nothing else, I can safely say the cover is pretty kick ass.



Blurb


Part of the 1-800-DOM-help series.


Simon is a Dom who has become jaded, tired of the local scene. With his bookstore failing and personal life nonexistent, he’s looking for something different. The arrival of the mysterious 1-800-DOM-help business card gives Simon a chance for a change. The Operator directs him to Unfettered, a hot new BDSM club where Simon hopes to find a distraction for the evening. What he gets is a sexy sub offering himself up for a night of no-holds-barred sex, who then disappears with the dawn.


When the business consultant Simon hires turns out to be his mysterious sub, he knows he’s found a chance at happiness. But happiness comes at a price.




I'll have more for you next week as we get closer to the November 10th release day. Until then...

*does a snoopy dance*



No comments:

Post a Comment