Thursday, March 24, 2011

Emerald Dungeon New Release

Emerald Dungeon New Release for 1-800-DOM-help Series



I'm thrilled to announce the release of my new book in the 1-800-DOM-help series. This was a fun book to write and I hope you'll all enjoy the story. Here's the blurb and a sexy excerpt to follow.
Blurb:
Dana’s summer job as a musician in an Irish castle takes an adventurous turn after she witnesses a BDSM scene in the dungeon, and her submissive side is aroused.

Jack is a sexy Dominant who recognizes the sub smoldering beneath the demure exterior. His skillful commands take Dana beyond her darkest erotic fantasies.

Whips, restraints and increasing levels of pain heighten her passion, but complete surrender and ecstasy is out of her reach. Will a summer affair be enough to find what they both need? The appearance of a mysterious 1-800-DOM-help business card offers to guide them. Secrets and strange events around the castle only add to their troubles. If Dana can accept Jack with complete trust and surrender, then ultimate pleasure and true love is possible.

Excerpt:
“You were frightened today by something. What was it?”
The question slammed into her as if he’d dunked her back into the bog. She swallowed. “I’m not sure if frightened is the right word. At first I was, maybe. Curious, confused, intrigued. I’m not sure how I feel.”
He nodded. “Want to tell me about it?”
Studying his face, she saw concern and warmth in his eyes. “Yes, I do want to tell you. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. That’s why I followed those people into the forest.”
“What happened at the castle this afternoon?” He took her hand.
She felt like she could trust him and it didn’t seem like such a big deal now. “It’s kind of embarrassing. I went into the castle, even though Mr. Donegal said it was closed. I was curious and wanted to look around, maybe find my harp. I saw a light flickering in the basement and thought there was a fire so I went to check it out.”
“You found the dungeon.” His mouth twitched into a slight smile.
“Two people were having a…sex.”
“Really?” He held her gaze as if he was studying her response to the event. “Is that what scared you?”
“No, I mean, at first I thought the woman was in trouble because she was naked and tied up, hanging by her hands and feet. But then she seemed to be enjoying it quite a bit. And a man in a robe was whipping her.” Dana shivered.
“Guess you’ve never done anything like that.”
“No!” With Dana’s abrupt answer, Jack glanced into the fire again.
“When you realized the woman was having a grand time, you took off?” He met her gaze so intensely, her heart leapt in her chest.
“No.”
“No?”
“I couldn’t stop watching. The woman was obviously in ecstasy. I don’t think I’ve ever experienced that. And I thought I’d had a couple decent lovers in my past.”
He chuckled. “Damon did say he thought you were getting turned on by watching.”
“Damon told you I was there?”
“Yep.”
“And you let me go through all the gory details?” She felt her face flush, her pussy tingling, from the memory and from sharing it with Jack.
“Yep.”
“Why?”
“Why do you think?” He grasped her arms and pulled her closer.
“You wanted to hear a good sex story?” She grinned.
Smiling, he shook his head. The smoldering look he gave her sent her heart fluttering. “I wanted to know about you. How you felt about that situation.”
“Why?” But she had a feeling she knew the answer.
“To see how familiar you are of that lifestyle.”
“Not very, I’m afraid. You?”
His look was so intense, she had to hold her breath. “I’m a Dom. I’ve been in the lifestyle for years.”
“Oh.” Breathing again. His admission frightened her a little but she was more excited by it. The business card came to mind. 1-800-DOM-help. Could Jack have put the card in her sweatshirt? He didn’t seem the type to do sneaky things. “That’s interesting. I’d like to hear more.”
Had he been wondering about her during their flirty conversations online? Could he be fanaticizing about torturing her the same way? All she knew of this lifestyle was from an erotic novel she’d read. Now that she thought about it, the story had shocked her then but also turned her on. She had been too embarrassed to talk about it with the boyfriend she’d been with at the time, but those fantasies had drifted into her mind during their lovemaking.
“Good answer,” Jack said. Before she could say another word, he slipped his hand around to the back of her neck and lowered his warm lips to hers. The slow, gentle kiss teased her mouth then he moved to her ear. Her fingers dug into his hips, wanting more, so much more. Turning her head, she drew his mouth into a kiss again.
He moaned and parted her lips with his tongue. The intensity and heat surged through her body in sensuous waves. Hooking his arm under her knees he pulled her across his lap and deepened the kiss. They both gasped for air.
She could feel the hard ridge of his engorged cock pressing against her thigh. Skin, she wanted bare skin against her. She wanted him. Boldly, her hands slid under his shirt, across his hard abdomen to his chest and felt his arms tighten around her. Then he grasped her breasts, first through the sweatshirt, then yanked it off, tossing it aside. His mouth captured one nipple and sucked it, rubbing the tip with his tongue, leaving raw nerve endings tingling.
Jack’s clothes were so loose on her, it wouldn’t take much for her to wriggle out of them. The thought heightened her arousal, making her clit throb. Images of the extreme sex scene in the dungeon played over and over in Dana’s mind. This was a side to her sensuality she must explore. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she met Jack’s gaze. “Teach me. I want to understand what this is all about.”
He closed his eyes and took in a breath, then looked at her for a long moment. “It’s not for everyone.”
“That’s what I’d like to find out.”
Abruptly, he pushed away from her, stood and walked into the kitchen area. She stared at the fire for a moment deciding whether or not to press him. Finally, she got to her feet and went into the kitchen. “I struck a nerve. Can you tell me why?”
He nodded. “A woman I was involved with was curious about the D/s lifestyle. It wasn’t for her and she left. It was hard on both of us.”
“Well, you know ahead of time this would be a brief arrangement. I’m only here until the end of summer. Haven’t you had a casual affair before?”
“A few at the clubs.”
“Then we both know what to expect.”
“Perhaps.” But he didn’t sound convinced. What was wrong with a summer romance and sexual exploration between two adults? She’d leave Ireland with fond memories of her hunky liaison, and he might remember her as his sexy American fling. They would remain friends after. Wouldn’t they?
Then a jolt of excitement and part fear struck her. Would he tie her up like Shannon? Part of her wanted to try that and part of her was terrified of the thought. “Are you going to take me to the dungeon?”

3 comments:

  1. Smokin' hot excerpt Kathy. Great job with this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Francesca. :) I had great fun writing it. Up to seven in the series. And 8 just around the corner. We are smokin' hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story is fantastic! I'm so glad it's out so the rest of the reading public can enjoy.

    ReplyDelete