Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Try Something New for Thirty Days

Matt Cutts: Try something new for 30 days | Video on TED.com

If you've followed me elsewhere, you'll know I adore the TED.com talks on the web. Click the link above to watch the latest I've found. This ones pretty easy to watch. After viewing it I wondered how this might apply to kink. Thirty days of flogging? Thirty days of a cock cage? Or how about thirty days of just sharing a fantasy out loud with a lover? That's doable. Hey, this sounds like a premise of a book. The main character might be uninspired with his or her current lover and a friend challenges him or her to a thirty day trial of something new within a kinky context. Talk about forming some interesting habits. But putting aside kink, I'm a firm believer in this method of changing ones life.

So what thirty day challenge would you embrace?

No comments:

Post a Comment