Thursday, January 27, 2011

She asked him, "Can you delight me?"


That's what Dani Maguire wanted to know from her first sub when she realized she needed to switch roles in her D/s lifestyle.
When her current Dom suggests to her that her growing dissatisfaction with the lifestyle might be because she needs a role reversal, she's not exactly sure how to go about it. When a mysterious business card appears she calls the number, 1-800-DOMHelp and at the club, Unfettered, is paired with Ethan, a sexy as sin sub. In her first session, under the supervision of Mistress G, Dani learns the erotic effect of wielding the single tail whip on her sub the intense arousal that stimulating him with toys can bring. As their sessions progress, she explores with Ethan every aspect of D/s play, from restraints to punishment to the exercise of control to achieve mind-blowing orgasms. And she understands the value of receiving trust as well as giving it. But a funny thing happens on the way to immersing herself in the kinkiest sex possible—she develops very strong emotional feelings for Ethan that scare her to death. For two weeks she stays away from Unfettered and refuses all the calls from Ethan. But then she receives one from Mistress G that could change her life forever. Will she be brave enough to accept what’s being offered?
Excerpt:
“Your orders, please?”
A waitress in a very short, sheer dress with a neckline that exposed almost every bit of her breasts had appeared beside them.
“Ice water,” Dani told her. All of her Masters had drilled into her the necessity of abstaining from alcohol before play. Nothing could be allowed to cloud judgment and create problems.
The others ordered the same. Ethan leaned back and let his GAZE roam her body, almost daring her to object. Then, as if having accomplished his purpose, he lowered his gaze.
The ice water was delivered and Dani sipped hers slowly slowly took in every inch ofthe man sitting beside her. Her gaze focused on Ethan’s full, sensuous lips. Beautiful lips. She could just imagine them closing around her nipple, his hands restrained behind him. Unable to stimulate her with anything but the beautiful mouth. Or perhaps on his knees before her, those same full lips enclosing her clit, his tongue lapping the length of her wet flesh and thrusting inside her at her command.
Under the guise of easy conversation G asked Dani many questions, probing for her true knowledge of D/s rules. Ethan spoke only when he was addressed directly, as befitted a trained sub. Although his expression was arranged in what she assumed was meant to be an expression of subservience and humility, Dani felt his eyes again caressing every inch of her. There was enough iron strength beneath the submissive nature to make him very interesting. She shivered and moisture flooded her cunt. Oh, yes, Ethan Corelli would do very nicely.
“I want to ensure,” G said, “that Ethan is the perfect sub for this evening. He’s been trained by the best and carries no baggage with him. Nothing that would interfere with our activities.”
“That’s good to know,” Dani said. She certainly didn’t want to start out with someone carrying baggage from previous relationships.
“Permission to speak, Mistress?” Ethan asked.
She nodded. “Of course.”
“Mistress G told me you’ve been a submissive for some time now.” His deep voice stroked over her.
“Yes.” She cleared her throat, aware that G was carefully watching the interplay between them. “I’ve had a number of successful relationships.”
A smile played over his lips. “Would I be out of line if I asked what made you want to change roles?” She knew that was a bold question for a sub to ask but she chose to answer him. He of all people had the right to know.
“Not at all.” She took a sip of her drink. “For some time I’ve been convinced I wanted much more out of my relationships. Something that gave me deeper satisfaction. I wanted to be the one in control, managing the pleasure for both myself and my partners. When I began to resent the dominance of my last partner I knew it was time to explore this other side of myself.” She studied his face, saw the question barely concealed in his eyes. “I know all the rules, Ethan. I have a good reputation in the community. You can trust me. I want you to believe I will never betray that trust in any way.”
The hazel eyes darkened to a soft gray. “Then I will do my best to make the evening a fulfilling one for you.” He lifted his glass to her in the sign of a toast.
Buy it here: http://www.jasminejade.com/p-8951-delight-me.aspx
And visit me at:
www.desireeholt.com
www.desireeholttellsall.com
And of course check out all the other books in this new hot series.


1 comment:

  1. The relationship and sex (of course)was incredibly hot, Desiree. Thank you for writing this story. It's just up my alley.

    ReplyDelete